1. We only accept groups from the same address with a maximum of 6 people.
However, it is mandatory that ALL MEMBERS of the
team wear a mask for the whole duration of the activity.
2. Hand sanitization must be done at the entrance, before entering
the scenario and again after exiting the scenario. This is to avoid
any chance of the virus spreading.
3. We also ask anyone with a high fever (over 38 C), coughing,
shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or flu-like symptoms
not to show up at Sauve Qui Peut or to make a reservation.
4. If you have visited another country in the last 14 days,
please do not go to Sauve Qui Peut and avoid making a reservation.
5. If you have been in contact with someone who has contracted
COVID-19 during the last 14 days, please do not go to Sauve Qui Peut
and avoid making a reservation.
6. It is the responsibility of the person who made the reservation
to inform his team of the conditions mentioned above.
By clicking on the I accept to the regulations and the instructions,
you accept the above
instructions and regulations.
Choose your City ?